Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm back --- with new direction and information

Hi, everyone. Sorry for the long gap between articles, but I was thinking.

The response to the earlier articles was great. Many people called or e-mailed me with positive comments. Some were willing to work with me professionally. So, everything seemed to be good.

But my purpose in writing these articles was to provide concrete value to managers who are responsible for outsourcing. In this respect, I was not satisfied with the depth of information provided. The question, however, was: how do I provide this depth without being too technical?

So began my 6-month hiatus. The good news is that I now have what I was looking for. The following series of articles should provide strong, usable information, presented in a business context that can be understood (and hopefully applied) by anyone involved in an outsourcing engagement.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pawan,
    I am trying to get in touch with you. please email me at bridget@cooperllc.com

    ReplyDelete